Hola a todos,
Hemos recibido la siguiente oferta de empleo, en la que es imprescindible el dominio del inglés:
POSITION: Global Service Plan (GSP) Associate Engineer (German speaker)
COMPANY: Rain Bird Iberica
REPORTS TO: Europe GSP Manager
WORK LOCATION: RAIN BIRD IBERICA (Villaviciosa de Odón), Madrid, SPAIN
The GSP Associate Engineer provides technical support via telephone or computer connection to Rain Bird Central Control and other High Service Products customers. This person must be familiar with a variety of irrigation, engineering and design concepts, practices, and procedures. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The GSP Engineer resolve customer product issues and provides technical support over the phone and remote computer control software to Rain Bird products, Rain Bird Central Control Systems as well as Rain Bird pump stations customers.
He will also proactively call customers to renovate GSP Contracts or get new ones, explaining the benefits of the different plans and promotions and detecting sales opportunities.
The main influence zone will be Germany and Central Europe. Therefore, high fluent German speaking is mandatory.
He is responsible of successful completion of the missions in terms of response time and customer satisfaction.
He reports all technical or commercial relevant information and ask for escalated support for any question or problems beyond his competence.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical phone support to customers, distributors and field personnel.
- Coordinate with engineering and service departments to develop and ensure that service performance and quality specifications are met.
- Support the development and implementation of revenue-based services and contribute to the continuous improvement of Rain Bird’s service offering.
- Develop, in relation with Service Department, “best practice” guidelines for installation, programming, trouble-shooting and repair.
- Provide on-site support, if needed, to troubleshoot and repair high technical irrigation components; mainly electronic controllers & central control systems.
- Prepare and conduct training, both on-site and in a classroom environment.
- Track, report and follow-up on product and technical issues.
- Participate in the GSP on call phone support rotation (depending on languages capabilities).
- Administrative work of the Service department.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, irrigation or business, plus 3-5 years relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High Fluent in German and Fluent in English as well.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, both hardware and software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Direct customer service and support experience
- Knowledge of electronics.
- Irrigation industry knowledge.
- Interest on new technologies.
- Other languages
OTHER INFORMATION: Please submit resumes to Jose Maria Gamez email@example.com
Si quieres alcanzar el nivel de idiomas que necesitas para conseguir el trabajo que te mereces, ponte en contacto con nosotros por teléfono (957380341) o acudiendo a ARTELINGUA en horario de mañana y tarde. Ya sabes que estamos siempre a tu disposición en el centro histórico de Fernán Núñez, en la Puerta de la Villa, a la vuelta de la esquina del Palacio Ducal. Te esperamos.